Each and every one of you are unique and individual! Expressing yourself simply means to communicate your feelings and individuality through a variety of different ways!
There are so many different ways for you to express yourself and remember - there is no right or wrong! It's completely individual!
1. You can express yourself through words:
2. You can express yourself through art:
3. You can express yourself through your appearance:
4. You can express yourself through music:
5. You can express yourself through dance:
6. You can express yourself through performing:
Self expression is a great way to relieve stresses or worries. It allows you to become confident in your own skin. How many different ways do you already express yourself? Are there any new ways that you would like to try? Why not show how you have expressed yourself by entering the poetry competition (you could win a fantastic prize) or emailing your teacher a 'feeling good' picture of how you have expressed yourself (more prizes available!)